Types of Submissions
When submitting a paper to DIS 2023, authors are required to select one of the following three types of papers:
- Long paper: original novel and unpublished work (12- 15 pages in LNCS format);
- Short paper: an extended abstract of novel work (6-11 pages in LNCS format);
- Abstract: for oral presentation only (maximum 500 words in LNCS format).
Please prepare your paper in English using the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) template, which is available here. Papers must be submitted in PDF.
All papers must be submitted using EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dis2023.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- Selected papers will be invited to a special issue of Information Systems Frontiers (JCR-Q1-IF: 5.261) Springer journal.
For selected publications of past DIS conferences, please see the following links: